Friday, November 2, 2007

Can't sleep, uhhhhhh


God, feel not good today! Not only today. Yesterday I had the same feeling. I’ve got my habit back home, back to me. After many years it fades away from me, now I have to face it again. Oh no!

Actually, my bad habit which I really get scared about it is stay up all night until the dawn, even until the morning come. And after I hear everyone in the boarding house bathe, so it’s the time I left my PC and go to my bed, sleep after a few minutes think hardly.

And until now I can’t stop this, and if I don’t sleep until noon, I’ll go dizzy, my head feels turn around. I really worry about it. Should I take soporific so I can sleep in a better way?

I really need to go back to the normal way. Like everyone else’s. Help me out of this BIG problem.

Or maybe the problem is that I’ve got a nice PC, so I must sell it? LOL. Of course, it’s not the most important reason.

No comments: